Tuesday 24 March 2020

I'm Back...

It's been a while..

I never meant to take another writing break, but I have so many other responsibilities now that writing had to go onto the back burners. Luckily, I seem to have gotten into the habit of making notes of my ideas on my phone, scraps of paper, and on the back of really important receipts.

Due to the coronavirus outbreak at the moment, I shouldn't leave my home.
Not that I was going to.. Either way, now there is time to write.
I have far too many WIPS and some of them are projects that need to be destroyed to prevent another human ever setting eyes on them.
As I said, time to write, means I will attempt to have up to an hour a day doing what I can to get another book out.
One of my aims was 10 books before 30. At the minute I'm on 7, pretty impressive, but I have less than 3 years to get 3 things worthy of the public eye. That's a book a year.

I have time, I got this..
Stay safe and sensible, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment