Friday 2 August 2019

Mini Rebrand

I've bit the bullet and made an 'authors page' for my children's books. It took a lot of bottle for me to do as I was terrified that it would come across as arrogant. My anxiety has been through the roof on the run up to creating the page - I needed a space for my books in general, to save me making a new page for every book I made - and this way, my work is all together.
The Twitter Writing Community has been very supportive of me creating the page, which helped my nerves.

I've deleted my Charlie Cheese Books Facebook page because I wanted to focus on the general page for children's books - and it makes room to promote books that aren't in the CC series. Plus, I can use the page to post about upcoming books or any book news.

I have a new avatar, shown on the homepage and this will be my profile picture on most things where my children's books are concerned. I have tried to use headshots before, but it's more comfortable to use the avatar. This was drawn by the ever awesome Tommings.

The page can be found here: Beffy Parkin Children's Author.

Please give the page a like, or have a little look around if you've got the time. There isn't much on there as of yet, but I'll be sure to update whenever I can. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment