Wednesday 11 September 2019

Book Brag : WHSmith

Link -- WH SMITH

My book, Charlie Cheese Travels The World, has been spotted on the WHSmith website. This is a milestone I didn't think I'd reach anytime soon, but seeing my work on their page made my day - the fact that they stock (or have previously stocked) my work is something I am very proud of, hence this little book brag.

I've linked at the top of this post because I was too excited to write anything else first without sharing! I'll continue to promote my work, even if it was written a couple of years ago - because success is not instant. Delayed success is even better as it comes as a nice surprise just when you think you're not doing enough to self promote.

Search 'Charlie Cheese Travels The World' now to find where you can get yourself a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment