Wednesday 11 September 2019

#ThrowBOOK Intro.

I'm not at all encouraging people to throw literature.
Do not be rough with the books.

I am creating a throwback feature to go back to the books I have published and discuss my writing process - my favourite artwork from the book - and where to buy it, etc.
I've chosen to post '#Throwbooks', as success is not something that is instant, it can happen years later, for example, I'd created books years ago, but they are coming onto people's radars now. I don't know why the sudden surge of popularity, but I'm definitely pleased it is happening. It's not a race.

The posts will be spread out to ensure I'm not overwhelming my blog readers with self promotion. This is merely an introduction to what I will be writing about in the near future - it'll also help readers find books I haven't managed to promote as much as I'd like to.

I'm looking forward to going through my old books and picking and choosing my favourite parts. It is also a chance to see my writing strengths and what I need to work on for the books I'll be writing in the future.

So, keep your eyes peeled on the blog for '#ThrowBOOK'!

No comments:

Post a Comment