Wednesday 23 October 2019

Environmental Health - Out Now

The book is out in the wild.
It came out on the 8th of October, but I've not had time to update my blog - sorry.
I decided to extend the donations, I initially wanted to use 10% of sales profits to give to climate and environmental charities, but it didn't feel like it was enough, so I'm extending it. Every single month I'll be donating. One little indie kid's poetry book isn't going to make a dent in anything over one month, so at least this way more will be going to charity.

I've had some cool feedback so far about the book, and I am hoping to get more reviews and feedback in the near future. I am struggling with promotions, as always, but that comes with the indie book package and unfortunately, I can't upgrade. If you do follow me on social media, I apologise for the plugging, but I'm hoping this book can help me contribute to the climate crisis. Please help by sharing, reviewing, or even suggesting to others who may be interested.

If your little ones are environmentally conscious, please gift them the book. It's paperback for now, but I will be adding it as an ebook closer to Christmas.
You can get it HERE.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment